Hi,
Shailakka here.I liked the name Chavadi for this blog site.It is very hot in Hyderabad.We have finished our voting and waiting for the results.Ani has finished his 1 year inter exam and preparing himself for his fiitjee shuffle tests.
Ila is also busy with her tests(pilani).I think most of you may not know that I was brought up in Puttur,I have studied in Maide Devu,s and Victor's school till 7th class.My home was just in the end of Police quarters near Gopal Mava's office.I was learning music from Narayana Bhat along with Veena ,Raju and Rohini.
I'll contribute myself whenever I like to.
love,
Shailakka(?)
Sunday, 19 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Shailakka,
ReplyDeleteNice to read your post :)
Our blog hasn't taken off to a great start, many are yet to put their first post
Deepakka is in H'bad now, she will be there for few days to attend a conference.
Hi to Shyamanna, Ila and Ani.
Love,
papanna